Use up your leftover veggies and hit your targets no problem with this delicious breakfast or lunch option. It offers all kinds of nutrients without sacrificing flavour!
– 1 cup of egg whites
– 30 grams of Italiano cheese blend
– ½ cup of sliced bell pepper
– 1 cup of sliced mushrooms
– 1 cup of spinach
40 grams of protein
10 grams of carbs
7 grams of fat
1. Coat your cast-iron pan with oil or a non-stick spray. Pre-heat your oven to 350 F.
2. Sauté your veggies first. This dish pictured included spinach, mushrooms, bell peppers and scallions.
3. Add salt, pepper and dill to taste.
4. Once veggies have softened, pour egg whites over top and cook in the oven for 8-10 minutes at 350 F.
5. Remove, top with cheese, then cook until melted, about 3-5 minutes.