Spice up the night with this delicious Asian/Mediterranian-inspired dish. High in protein and packed with green goodness, this dish is quick to prepare.
– 1 chicken breast
– 2 tbsp of Tahini
– 2 tbsp of light soy sauce
– 1 tbsp of fresh ginger
– 2 cloves of minced garlic
– ¾ cups of chicken broth
– 1 tsp of stevia
– Red pepper flakes to taste
43.5 grams of protein
10 grams of carbs
14 grams of fat
(for 125 grams of cooked chicken and 250 grams of zucchini)
1. Bring your broth to a boil. Add in soy sauce, ginger, garlic, tahini and stevia and whisk until it thickens. Let it simmer on low.
2. Slice chicken into small cubes (you can even pound the breast flat ahead of time). Grill chicken in a non-stick pan until browned, then pour on your sauce and stir until mixed and chicken is covered. Remove from pan and set aside.
3. Throw in your garlic and red pepper flakes, then toss your zoodles into the pan. Mix all together. The zoodles will absorb the extra tahini sauce while they soften.
4. Cook for about 5-8 minutes, until the zoodles have soften a little but are not mushy.
5. Toss onto your plate, then top with chicken.