It’s easy, nutritious, not calorically dense and you can eat it with everything! Once you make this fresh amazing recipe, you’ll never be able to eat store bought salsa again, guaranteed!
– 1 cup of cherry tomatoes, diced and seeds removed
– 1 medium jalapeno pepper, finely chopped, seeds removed (less heat!)
– ¼ cup of red onion (white is fine)
– ½ cup of chopped fresh cilantro
– 2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice
– 2 tbsp of fresh lime juice
– 1 tsp of salt
– ½ tsp of cumin
– Dash of black pepper
0 grams of fat
12 grams of carbs
1.8 grams of protein
1. Combine on all of you ingredients together in a bowl and mix. Serve immediately. You can refrigerate this, but it is best served the day it is made.